Blue light glasses have gained a tremendous amount of popularity as the use of screens and technology has increased. Blue light blocking glasses were created to help prevent overexposure to blue light rays emitted from screens and devices.
There are many brands and styles of blue light glasses on the market that have been designed for children and adults. When searching for blue light glasses you must keep these things in mind.
- Proper fit
- Quality of lenses
If you spend a lot of time in front of a screen, you need to have blue light glasses that are comfortable for the duration of your workday. It also feels better to wear something that fits your personality and style. Here are some of the top blue lights blocking glasses designed for small faces.
These glasses are a great fit for both men and women. With a 48mm lens width and 138mm arm length, they are ideal for small faces. The glasses come in several color options, so you are certain to find a style that is right for you.
- UV400 protection that can block 100% of the UV rays
- Lightweight frame with polycarbonate lenses.
- Come with a leather travel case for easy transport
- Help reduce the risk of headaches because of blue light blocking technology.
Sojos Cat Eye
These blue light blocking glasses are going to keep you up to date with fashion as well as offer great protection from blue light. With a thin metal frame and the ability to replace the lenses make these an economical choice. The lens width is 52mm with a temple length of 133mm.
- Reinforced metal frames for durability.
- Soft nose pads for comfort when wearing long hours.
- UV400 protection which blocks 100% of UV rays.
- The frames have adjustable temples and nose guards for more personalized fit.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth and case included.
Tijun Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These glasses are a cut above the rest when it comes to fashion and function. With a vintage flare and multiple color options you are sure to find something you love. The lens width of 48mm and the arm length of 145mm is ideal for a small face size.
- UV400 blocking, which prevents 100% of UV rays from reaching your eyes.
- Lightweight plastic frames with composite lenses
Coasian Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These metal and plastic frame glasses provide a delicate and fashionable look to blue light glasses. With a lens width of 48mm and arm length of 143mm they are ideal for a small face. Because the frame is made with two materials it is a unique and stylish option.
- Full framed with a keyhole nose bridge for comfort
- Metal arms provide a fashionable look
- Can be purchased in a double pack
- UV400 light filtering
Anrri Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These blue light glasses are ideal if you are looking for a lightweight and stylish option. With a complete frame width of 143mm they will fit a small face well.
- UV400 protection which filters 100% of UV rays
- Plastic frame with polycarbonate lenses for lightweight feel
- Lifetime warranty
- Glasses come with a travel case as well as microfiber cleaning cloth.
Fonhcoo Blue Light Blocking Glasses
With a lens width of 50mm and a temple length of 135mm, these glasses will provide a comfortable fit to a wearer with a small face.
- Lightweight plastic frame with polycarbonate lenses
- UV400 protection, filtering out 100% of UV rays.
- Multiple color options to fit your personality and style
- A travel case and cleaning cloth are included with the glasses.
- The frames can hold prescription lenses if needed.
Jeero Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These glasses have a lens width of 53mm and arm length of 140mm, making them a great fit for smaller faces. They also come in a two pack so you can have a pair for home and work.
- Lightweight plastic
- UV400 protection to block 100% of UV rays.
- Ergonomic frames for lasting comfort
- Lifetime warranty
- Completely transparent lens with no yellow pigment
Donna DNO8 Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These glasses are made with a composite frame and resin lenses, providing a lightweight fit. With a lens width of 52mm they will fit well on a small face.
- UV400 Protection to block 100% of UV rays.
- Lenses can be replaced with prescription lenses if needed.
- Scratch resistant lenses
- Spring hinges for durability
- Come with a travel bag and cleaning cloth
- Stylish vintage design
JOO’RTI Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These blue light blocking glasses are available in a variety of colors to fit any style. With a lens width of 52mm and an arm length of 135mm they are ideal for smaller faces.
- UV400 Protection to block 100% of the UV rays.
- Metal frame with polarized lenses which allows comfort for the duration of wearing
- Anti-glare lenses for comfort and clarity
- Glasses include a travel box and cleaning cloth.
- Lifetime warranty
WWWL Blue light Blocking Glasses
These glasses are spot on when it comes to a trendy pair of blue light glasses. With a thin, orange metal frame they are ideal for small faces and are extremely lightweight.
- UV400 Protection to block 100% of UV rays
- Adjustable spring hinges to allow for a perfect fit
- Anti-reflective lenses that are fog proof and scratch resistant.
- Lightweight frame
- Can put prescription lenses into the frame.
Why Use Blue Light Glasses?
You are wondering why you should wear blue light glasses. Blue light glasses offer a level of protection to your eyes from your device screens. Prolonged exposure to screens has been shown to increase headaches, eyestrain, and dry eyes. With blue light glasses, you are avoiding exposure to the UV rays that cause these side effects.
As you can see, there are many blue light blocking glasses on the market. The price range of blue light glasses is between $8.00 – $60.00. Be sure to check for the quality of the lenses when making your purchase. To ensure the protection of your eyes and full benefit, you should aim for at least 90% UV ray protection.