Blue light glasses are a huge trend these days. Because of the recently found risk of long-term screen use for extended periods of time, they have become an essential safety accessory. But, as they come in various styles, it can be hard to find a pair that actually fit and protect you, which is why we’ve compiled this list.
Keep reading because, in this article, we discuss the best blue light glasses for large heads. We talk about the benefits of blue light glasses and the features of each pair listed. Read on to learn which pair fits your needs and style.
i-Gof Photochromic Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Branton Frameworks suggests that those with large heads go for glasses that have a lens width in the 50mm range and a temple length in the 140mm range. So, all glasses in this list are a great choice and will definitely fit those with large heads. Here we will get into the first pair.
These retro/vintage blue light glasses are ideal for those looking for both protection and style. The semi-rimless frames give you a clean, minimalist look, allowing you to keep things simple. With a 141 mm temple and 51mm lens, they are the perfect size for those blessed with a large head.
Some of the features include:
- Low color distortion lenses that provide balanced blue light protection with reduced glare, electromagnetic ray blocking, and UV light blocking
- Injection of unique material that makes lenses darker under sunlight allowing for multiuse as sunglasses and blue light glasses. A true all in one.
- Alleviation from fatigue and discomfort with glare reduction during prolonged exposure to fluorescent lighting, web surfing, and gaming
- Transparent lenses allowing for clear vision during computer use
- A lifetime warranty
Aomaste Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These Semi-rimless anti-blue light glasses are perfect for large heads with a 52mm lens and a 145mm temple. With a focus on fashion, these are an excellent choice for those who don’t want to sacrifice their look for their eyes.
Features are as follows:
- The classic design of a half-frame flatters various face shapes.
- Lightweight construction, glare reduction, and blue-ray filter that allows for maximum comfort during your digital time
- Advanced blue light blocking lenses promote better sleep through the reduction of eye fatigue-induced headaches.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee and lifetime breakage warranty
Andwood Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These full-rimmed frames are a bold but safe choice. With a 55mm lens and a 145mm temple, these glasses will end your search for the right fit.
- Substrate anti-blue light lenses that filter high levels of blue light and reduce color distortion on your computer, phone, and TV
- Alleviation of discomfort and fatigue from harmful UV rays, with UV 400 protection and glare reduction
- Absolute comfort and style with a spring hinge, square design, and lightweight anti-blue light polycarbonate lenses
- The promise of better sleep by encouraging increased melatonin production which leads to a regular sleeping pattern
- Sold with a leather case so you can protect your eyes and glasses and take them wherever you go
Panner Oversized Square Bluelight Blocking Glasses
These oversized glasses will make you reconsider how big your head is. They are sure to fit any head of impeccable size; they have a 54mm lens and a 146 mm temple. These glasses have many great qualities like:
- A versatile look that fits any personal style, whether casual,high-fashion or elegant
- With the blue light filtered and replaceable lenses, you reduce eye strain symptoms and maintain natural sleep patterns when used during long screen time sessions.
- Replaceable lenses that allow you to keep the style and your prescription
- These glasses use TR90 material that is more lightweight and flexible than other lenses, reducing eye damage caused by the friction and fracture of lenses.
WTI Anti Blue Light Ray Blocking Filter Glasses
With 55 mm lenses and a 146mm temple, these full-rimmed frames are available in a variety of styles. With a yellow tint, these glasses protect you 45% more than clear blue light glasses. According to True Dark, yellow lenses filter out a maximum of 75 % of blue light, while clear lenses only filter 40%. So if you are looking for extra protection, you should give these a try.
Their features include:
- Yellow tint eye protection that reduces eye strain
- Improved sleep
- Extremely durable TR90 materials, so the glasses are worry-free, durability-tested, anti-stress, elastic, anti-impact, and shatterproof
- A Wide color selection matching any style
Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses
These amber-tinted glasses keep you casual and professional looking with both a great fit and great style. It has a temple length of 140mm, a lens width of 52mm, and a multitude of benefits, including:
- Alleviation of fatigue, blurred vision, headaches, and discomfort from extended periods of screen time and fluorescent lighting exposure
- Amber lenses that block a maximum of 75% of blue light, which leads to better sleep
- TR90 frame material creates comfort during long-term wear, as well as durability and flexibility
- Casual frame that maintains a professional and stylish look during work and play
Gaoye Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Last on the list, we have an excellent choice for durability and comfort. With a lens width of 52mm and a temple length of 140 mm, these glasses are durable, comfortable, and will stretch to fit you properly. Features include:
- Reduced migraines and dry eyes
- Metal and spring hinge frame that provides more durability
- Spring hinge that can be expanded for a more comfortable fit
- A lightweight design
Blue light glasses come in a variety of sizes, styles, and features. And while it may seem complicated to find one that suits your needs in terms of durability, fit, size and comfort, there is something on this list for everyone. So, no matter your face shape, head size, or personal style, there is absolutely a pair for you.